extreme-duty actuators with 316 stainless steel billet ram. 1" turned up edges with 2" taper on the inside. full transom back plate and adjustable c channel mounting brackets with 3/8" stainless steel mounting studs. all 10-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with black powder coating.
we make the best boats better!™
running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. lenco's rt series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or mother nature might throw at them. everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. why should your trim tab system be any different?
- all stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), sand blasting and powder coated for long lasting good looks
- actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- models have massive backplates and adjustable mounting channels with thru-bolted actuators for the ultimate in strength and reliability
- models use solid stainless steel billet rams that are chemically polished for unsurpassed durability
- stitch welded heavy duty stainless steel hinge & bracket
- adjustable mounting holes
- 10-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes and hinges
each kit contains:
- instant response
- fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- electro-poished solid 316 stainless steel billet ends
- high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 3/8" stainless steel bolts
- 4 actuators with stainless steel mounting bolts
- 2 trim tab planes
- kits come pre-assembled
Model #: 15046-101
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.