the Penn Fishing torque ii is designed for heavy-duty fishing from either boat or shore. the torque ii reels features the ipx6 sealed system which keeps water out of the gear box and drag system. Penn Fishing is also using the updated slammer drag system which now utilizes a proprietary dura-drag material.
- full metal body, sideplate, and rotor
- cnc gear technology
- ipx6 sealed body and spool design
- sealed slammer drag system with dura-drag
- 9+1 stainless steel bearing system
- instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- technique: spinning
- reel size: 5500
- reel handle position: right/left
- gear ratio: 5.5:1
- retrieve rate: 38"
- braking system: n/a
- bearing count: 10
- braid capacity (yards/lbs): 540/20, 400/30, 280/50
- mono capacity (yards/lbs): 330/12, 290/15, 200/20
- drag material: dura drag
- drag type: front drag
- max drag: 40 lbs.
- anti reverse: instant anti-reverse
- weight: 19.50 lbs.
- color: gold
Model #: 1339432
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.