tilted element™ thru-hull
minimize your drag
the p19 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206m (700'). these nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. the plastic p19 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. the resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings.
- cruising powerboats and sailboats
- depth only or depth and temperature
- fixed 20° tilted versions for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- housings are abyc h-27 compliant
- optional temperature sensor
- plastic housing
- boat size: up to 9m (30')
Model #: 010-10218-22
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.