wind, depth & speed bundle
the gwind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate tws in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable twa. the 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
the included gnd 10 black box bridge enables the nexus network and compatible garmin chartplotters to share critical nmea 2000 data. the gnd 10 enables garmin chartplotter owners to use nexus sail equipment and vice versa.
available bundled with gmi™ 20, gnd 10 and dst800 thru-hull smart transducer.
- 3-bladed propeller for more accurate true wind speed (tws) in lighter air
- twin-fin design gives a more stable true wind angle (twa)
- optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- gnd™ 10 black box bridges nmea 2000® data to nexus network and enables garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- easy plug-and-play installation between nexus, garmin chartplotters, nmea 2000 and usb
Model #: 010-01248-10
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.