simrad ap48 autopilot controller
- intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- continuum steering technology
- optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- no drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- low-profile glass helm design
- certified nmea 2000® connectivity
the ap48 autopilot controller is a premium dedicated control head for continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the ap48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. with an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the ap48 also provide full access to advanced continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, no drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more. specifications
|display size||4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 aspect ratio|
|display resolution|| 320 x 240 pixels|
|display type||transmissive tft-lcd. white led backlight|
|waterproof rating|| ipx7|
|input draw||key backlight off = 1.62w (0.12 a) key backlight max = 2.97w (0.22 a)|
|dimensions||177mm(width) x 115mm (height) x 56mm (deep)|
Model #: 000-13894-001
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.