xsonic tm275lh-w tm chirp transducer wide angle
the tm275lh-w is a urethane, transom-mounted chirp transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up. this dual-channel transducer combines low chirp frequencies to accurately track the bottom in deep water, with high chirp at a constant 25x beam width for the best resolution and coverage in the upper water column and in shallower depths.
- 42-65 khz low chirp with 25-16x beam width
- 150-250 khz high chirp with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with low chirp
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing tm258 & tm260 brackets)
- suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- recommended for use with the bsm-3 broadband sounder module
Model #: 000-13770-001
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.